Sunday, November 13, 2011

Opportunity = Scary!!

Opportunities come and go. Some you snoot at and move on...others you feel compelled to go along for the ride.  Whether it be a great deal on a new home, a new business venture, or what have you...

opportunity = "the unknown"

There are few times in my life where I have had an opportunity to do something that is just that...."UNKNOWN"... I'm not typically that kind of gal ~ one who says 'ok, whatever!'  I'M the kind of gal that asks every question in the book, because I need details!!  The more details, the better (for me anyway!!).   But this time, currently, right now, I'm having the guts to go with the flow ~ like so many people do!!  Usually I'm envious of those that are able to do that...and I'm proud to say, I've joined the band wagon with this... I'm going with the flow!!  So far, the 'flow' has been very uncertain, which is driving me insane! ~ but that's okay.  I'm surviving!!  

So...Cheers to a new chapter in my life.  The chapter of an uncertain business venture!  I can't believe I'm doing this...and I can't believe it's reality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment