Monday, October 17, 2011

...got skate?...

We live in such a beautiful little town...

 Nick was asking all summer to PLEASE skate downtown.  "Yes honey, we will. I promise."  I realized the other day, it's now October and we had never done it.  He doesn't ask for much, so when I realized I let him down, I felt like a really bad mommy.  So off we went! 
 We were all over the downtown area.  We had SUCH a wonderful time...just the two of us...that's really nice sometimes  ~  to be able to focus on just 1 kid.
 I mean really, how can you look at this face and not want to squish it and smooch it??  (he was trying his hardest to 'not squint'~haha)

This one is his favorite of course!!  He thinks he's the next Shaun White!
 ...a little help from the self-timer!  Gotta love that feature!...


                                              We had a rockin' good day...

2 comments:

  1. looks like an awesome day and you also look like a total skater mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome memories. Great action shots Rae!

    ReplyDelete