Monday, October 3, 2011

Sava da Flava!

Oh me! Oh my!  I found a new yummy thing!  And before I go any further...in case you don't know me well...I must disclose that I. LOVE. FOOD.  So as you read this...how I go on and on about something you eat...well...I just can't help it!! 

"What is it?" ~you ask? 



OLIVE TAPENADE!!!

I found this deliciousness at Wal-Mart, of all places.  Seriously. Wal-mart has olive tapenade!  I had it all planned...get home and unload groceries...then sink my teeth into some yummy fresh slices of my just-purchased french baguette, topped with the deliciousness.   1 PROBLEM.  Forgot the baguette.  URGH!!

It sat on my kitchen table, unopened, for 30 hours.  The poor thing.  I think I heard it crying during the night....calling my name....Raaaaachhhhhelllllllll....

So today it happened.  I opened 'er up.  Forget the bread
!!  I got some white cheddar wheat thins out of the cupboard...and dipped.  And dipped.  And dipped.  Ah.  Soooo fantastically good!!  I loved it!  E. loved it too!!  "Mom, PaaaaaLEASE can I have more?"  With just one bite, there's so much flavor that absolutely dances around your mouth.  It's truly an experience!

Yep, this is a keeper for sure!!  Can't wait 'til tomorrow so I can justify another 'scoop!'


I

No comments:

Post a Comment