Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm new here

I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into here.  I guess I've been envious of all you bloggers out there...I read so many and I seem to end up putting so much information on facebook...uploading oodles of pics... that I might as well create my own blog!  Chris makes fun of me, but I think he secretly likes it! 
I'll have to figure out how to upload my pictures onto here now.  I'm so computer illiterate...so it may take a while!  Luckily my neighbor (aka: nebber  aka: neb) can help me!! 


We've had quite a lovely summer so far.  Chris, the kids, and I all have off from school.  Gotta love that!  So far, we've gone to the college right down the street where we can swim in the creek, have been to the local pool, went to a Wildlife Center, not to mention countless lazy mornings on my porch swing ~ my favorite summer activity!! 


I'm going to be getting into some projects around the house.  Nothing major...just little things.  And I love to cook (and now that I have time, I do!) so I'll be posting all kinds of yummy pictures for you to drool over!  :) 


Ok, now to figure out the pictures. Hm...wonder if I can upload from facebook...  we'll see! 


For now...toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment