Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation Day 1:

Oceanfront beach house rental
 
I must say, I HATE driving for hours upon end in a car. But when you get to your destination and step out of the car…it makes it all worth it, doesn’t it? This place is gorgeous. I love it. Makes me wish I was rich and could have one all to myself! Wouldn’t that be fun? …to be able to invite friends to MY beach house for the week. Ugh…ok…another life.
With 21 family members vacationing together, you know you’re going to hit some…um…speed bumps. But man, I love these people. I don’t think there’s anyone else in the world that has in-laws as wonderful as I do. All the grandkids get along, all the sisters-in-law do too. There’s no stereotypical mother-in-law to deal with. It’s just perfect.
So far the funniest part has been my 70-yr. old father-in-law riding the waves in on a boogie board…repeatedly…just like a 10-yr old. It’s truly hysterical. He has his eyes shut and just slams into whoever is in front of him. Hahahahahaha!!! Oh! This is going to be a fun week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment