Saturday, August 27, 2011

"The Picture"

So, there were 21 of us on our wonderful family beach trip this summer, to celebrate my in-laws 50th anniversary.  It was a spectacular week! 

There was MUCH talk, in the months prior to the trip, regarding 'photo attire.'  There were COUNTless e-mails back and forth and forth and back about what to wear....you can imagine, I'm sure!  My mother-in-law finally decided on the color scheme. 

After I placed my on-line order of the picture, I realized I ordered the wrong size.  8X10 is NOT what I wanted.  But it all actually turned out quite well!  I had this beautiful frame that I bought at a yard sale for 25 cents.  I had sprayed it white, and as always, left it empty for months.  It was propped against a mirror...just hangin' out.  Here it is framed:
(you can also see the book wreath I made and the wonderful hoosier cabinet top I found at a sale)

                           I love the detail of the frame.  Perfect for a beach photo, if you ask me! 

   So there you have it.  An on-line order mistake...turned perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment