Thursday, July 21, 2011

SONIC

Isn't it funny when you discover something that you LOVE and then you wonder how you ever lived without it?  There are many, many things like that in my life...like my husband...my wonderful friends...having a vegetable garden...guacamole...my 1-armed backpack...bronzer lotion...my porch swing...and
*
*
*
*
SONIC!!!
*
You know how they have the 2-4pm happy hour deal every day in the summer??  Well geesh!  What a stinkin' good deal!  My favorite is the strawberry real fruit slushie.  Chris won't order it because he refuses to say the word "slushie" into the speaker.  (dork-wad...he has no clue WHAT he's missing!)  But seriously, for 89 cents, I can get the most refreshing yumminess!!  Best part? It's a mile from my house and on the way to/from EVERYTHING!!  
The last time I went, the dude accidentally gave my the regular size instead of the small (which was just peachy with me!) and I chugged it so fast over a 20 minute period that my insides were freezing and I had to cover up with a fleece blanket and sit on my 95 degree porch to warm up!!  Chris was SO MAD at me!!  He just glared at me with disgust that that was really happening...if I remember correctly, he even said something like, "I can't believe I'm even married to you right now....fleece....ugh." 
Talk about rolling on the floor laughing!!  Man, THAT was
fU-U-U-U-nny!!! 
So now of course, I feel guilty NOT going there everyday, because I mean really... 89cents!!  How can I NOT go!!  It's like they're payin' me to come........well........kinda.....  

So go and try it!!  Strawberry Real Fruit Slushieeeeeeee!! You won't be sorry!!   

Hahaha!!  This picture was the day of the mistaken "regular size." 

No comments:

Post a Comment