Monday, July 25, 2011

...today's harvest...

So I brew my coffee, grab my favorite mug ...

and go out back to see what's ready to harvest for today!!  Look what all I found!!


There were 3 yellow grape tomatoes in there too, but I had never eaten them before and the kids and I were so excited to pop them in our mouths, that well...they didn't last long!  I must say, they taste a little different than red.  Some people told me they don't, but I thought so...but I like them!!  A LOT! 
Something we found we like that you might too, is to grab some fresh green beans, and dip them in ranch dressing.  Nick's not much of a veggie man...but I can get him to eat them this way.  Nice, cold, and crunchy!!

I checked on my tomatoes that are on the vine, and not quite ready for harvesting, and I'm pleased to announce
Little Chippy hasn't eaten them yet. 
YET! 
(knock on wood!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment